June 30, 2021

Party Puffins

I am not totally sure what there is about this stamp set that speaks to me, but I totally love it!  For one thing, it makes such neat kids' birthday cards.


Everyone stamping with me this week got to make this card. The back side of the striped designer series paper is black with small white polka dots.  Many people preferred to use that side of the paper because they thought it really made the green scallop and strip pop.  Either way, the card was a hit.


Stamps:  Party Puffins
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Granny Apple Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern party
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pool Party Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, 
Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am continuing my social butterfly week today.  I am going to do something I have not done in years.  I am meeting some friends and we are going to go Barn Lot Putt-Putt Golfing.  I haven't gone putt-putt golfing in more years than I care to remember!!  I have an appointment after that and then I am off to go shopping for some daylilies.  I am finally getting around to weeding and fixing up one of my flower beds.  The ground was so soft after all of the rain we have had that the weeds pulled up very easily yesterday.  I was a muddy mess when I was done, but at least it was done and I can go on to the next step.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: