June 17, 2021

Biggest Wish

I don't often buy hostess items in the catalog, but I am certainly making an exception for this Pattern Party Designer Series Paper.  Not only does one side have awesome colorful patterns, but the other side is all black and white designs.  What could be better than that!!


I am also enamored with the Biggest Wish stamp set.  I love the size of the sentiments and the fact that you can mix and match different fonts.  I can see this stamp set getting a lot of use this year!!


Stamps: Biggest Wish
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals


My garage sale pile has started.  It doesn't look very big here, but this does not count all of the stuff and boxes I have stored under my stamping table.  Keep checking back to see how this pile grows over the next month or so.



Today I am going to be a social butterfly.  I am meeting some friends for lunch and then John and I are going out for supper with some friends to celebrate their anniversary.  It is so nice to be able to do things like that again with friends.  Never take anything for granted!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: