June 16, 2021

Sweet as a Peach

I think I have said it before, but I knew I HAD to have it as soon as I saw this stamp bundle.  If you know me at all then you know my answer is usually "Peachy" when someone asks me how I am so of course this had to join my stamp collection.


I love the look of the peaches.  To achieve this look I inked up my stamp in Pale Papaya and then took a sponge dauber with some Calypso Coral ink and went around the edges of the peach before I stamped it.  I think they turned out pretty realistic looking.


Stamps: Sweet as a Peach
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: You're Peach
Ink: Memento Black, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, 
Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz markers
Accessories:  Peach Dies, Sponge Daubers, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's lunch was great and I had some time for stamping in the afternoon.  Today I want to continue with my project for Hanna and Jake, so hopefully, I can get several things stamped up to assemble in my recliner this evening while watching baseball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: