June 27, 2021

Hats Off

When John and I first got married there were many seasons in our home and not the ones you would usually think of.  There was turkey season, squirrel season, deer season, goose season, duck season, and fishing season. I'm probably missing some but you get the idea.  This card, which I saw on the display boards in Hawaii immediately reminded me of those.  I think I bought more camo clothes than I even knew existed the first couple of years we were married.


 

Using the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper is perfect to make this hat a camouflage hat.


Stamps: Hats Off
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Shaded Spruce
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Hat Builder Dies, Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Basic Stampin' Emboss Powders, Heat Tool, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Cardstock is slowly getting cut for tomorrow night, but I decided to take a break and sit outside for a while on my cleaned-off patio.  It will probably be too hot or buggy before too long to enjoy it much so I decided I better be out here while I can.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: