June 18, 2021

Artistically Inked

The flower die in the Artistic Dies is pretty awesome.  I have used it a lot already and foresee using it a lot more.  It does coordinate with the Artistically Inked stamp set, but I have yet to use the actual stamps.



The Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon has enough color variation in it that I think it goes perfectly with the Blushing Bride cardstock.  I was a little iffy on that until I finished the card and was pleased with the results.  And of course, you are going to need some Tombow glue to adhere the die to the cardstock.


Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White
Ink: Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Artistic Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
Flirty Flamingo 1/4" Gold Metallic Ribbon, 
Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This week and next are my social butterfly weeks.  It seems as if I am going out to lunch a lot, but you have to remember I have almost a whole year to make up for!!  LOL

Today, Luetta and I are going to Iowa City for lunch and to pick up a few crafting items.  I am hoping to stamp some when I get home on the cards I am making to take to Hanna and Jake.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: