June 2, 2021

Hand-Penned

Not only did I receive swaps while I was in Hawaii, there were also display boards with cards made from new catalog stamp sets.  This is one of those cards. I must say I love the Hand-Penned stamp set and the designer series paper that goes with it.

 

I am also glad that they did not retire the Layering Circles Dies as I use them all of the time.  With all of the other layering dies that they retired I am sure that these dies will get even more use.


Stamps: Hand-Penned
Cardstock: Pool Party, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned
Ink: Memento Black,  Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies,  Tasteful Labels Dies, Genial Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I did manage to spend a little time in my stamping room yesterday.  I have gotten all of the designer series paper, stamps, dies, and punches arranged on the shelves and the retired stuff put into garage sale boxes.  My plan today is to work on cleaning off my stamping table so that I can actually use it to stamp on . . . that is of course unless the Cubs happen to be on television this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: