June 4, 2021

In Symmetry

In Symmetry is one of those stamp sets that has grown on me the more samples I see.  In fact, it should be delivered to my house this afternoon.  I am hoping to start playing with it soon!!


This is another swap I received in Hawaii, this time from a demonstrator named Candy Michael.


As you can see it is also a funky fold card.  I was pleased when I removed it from the clear envelope to find this.  I have been trying to include one funky fold with my Technique/Stamp Club cards, which seems to be what people want.


Stamps: In Symmetry
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Just Jade,  Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry
Ink: Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Just Jade
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Shapes, White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, 
Basic Pearl Jewels,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

I did manage to get my stamping table cleaned off and ready to be used yesterday morning before taking John to the eye doctor.  I hope to do a little stamping today after I finish organizing and purging the ribbons and embossing folders and getting the new ones organized.  I don't think this should take me too long and I am looking forward to finally playing with some of the new products.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: