June 28, 2021

Bamboo Beauty

Bamboo has always been a thing of beauty in my mind.  So when I saw Bamboo Beauty in the new catalog it was one stamp that was on my first order.  I saw what was a one-layer card with this design on Pinterest the other day, so had to give it a try.


Although bamboo is pretty simplistic in nature, I didn't like the one layer card so stepped it up a little to add an embossed layer and made the card into a z-fold card.  You can't see it very well in the picture but the layer behind the white is embossed with the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder.  I was pretty happy with the results.  I really like the mixed fonts that are used on all of the sentiments in this set.
 

Stamps: Bamboo Beauty
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Blending Brushes

Today's post is coming to you from the newly cleaned off back patio.  It is a little humid and sticky out here but by no means hot.  In fact when the breeze blows I am almost a little chilly.  I guess that is a sign to not sit here too long because there are still things that need to be done before tonight's Make-It-Monday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: