June 6, 2021

Party Puffins

I still have a lot of Hawaii swaps to share, but hopefully I can actually stamp several cards this afternoon and then just share the rest of the swaps occasionally.  This Party Puffins stamp set is becoming a favorite and I can see it getting a lot of use this year.  I was thrilled to get another sample made with it, this time by a demonstrator named Kurstan del Rosario.



I usually do not buy many of the hostess items, but this paper pack, Pattern Party is going to be the exception.  It has, as the name implies, a ton of cool patterns that will make awesome backgrounds or accent pieces for cards.


 

As you can see this card is a funky fold pullout card.  What a fun way to convey your birthday message and also tuck away a little cash or gift card.


Stamps:   Party Puffins
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pattern Party
Ink: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green
Stampin' Blends:  Bermuda Bay Dark, Crushed Curry Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark, Misty Moonlight Dark,  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies, Birthday Chick Dies, 
Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Ribbon, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Artistry Blooms Adhesive backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything in my stamp room is now somewhat organized so I can get down to the business of planning classes again.  My main goal today is to get a Cards in the Mail class ready to go for tomorrow morning.  Hopefully I am succesful.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: