June 23, 2021

Tasteful Touches

You still have 7 days left to get your beautiful Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper.  After that, it is gone!!  And who wouldn't want some of this gorgeous paper!!!



This is the same basic layout as the card I posted yesterday . . . just with different die cuts and a little wider strip of designer series paper.  But you would really never know it as they look totally different.  This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Tasteful Touches
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hydrangea Hill (Retiring)
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Meadow Moments Embossing Folders, Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My Facebook post from five years ago said this "Finally a perfect day to clean off my back patio...not too cold, not too hot, not raining and nothing pressing I had to finish today. Now I can sit all afternoon with my iced coffee and a good book and enjoy the singing birds!!!"  How funny that this is exactly what is on my agenda for today as well.  I am hoping it is a quick project so that I can get a little stamping done this afternoon as well!!  On my patio, of course!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: