June 10, 2021

In Symmetry

Today's card is using a different package of awesome designer series paper from the new Annual Idea Book and Catalog . . . Sweet Symmetry.  I might have had trouble spelling symmetry before using this paper and stamp set, but not anymore!!


This is another one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.  Super simple once again and good for any occasion you might need a card for.  I wasn't sure I was a fan of this color combination when I started but it is growing on me!!


Stamps: In Symmetry
Cardstock: Just Jade, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry
Ink: Night of Navy Ink
Accessories:  Tailored Tag Punch, Just Jade & Gold 3/8" Braided Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a totally mixed-up day.  I am late with this post because I misjudged my time this morning and needed to leave before I got it done.  My friend, Luetta, and I had planned on going to Iowa City to do some errands and eat lunch.  So today is a late post.  The good news is that lunch was awesome and everything on my list was purchased and then some!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: