June 24, 2021

A Fun Morning of Stamping


I had the pleasure this morning to work with two awesome young ladies on some card-making projects.  One of my very first stampers, Pat, who has been stamping with me for almost 17 years volunteers in Iowa City at Open Heartland.  She works with these two young ladies, Amaris and Karla.   They had expressed an interest in card making and Pat is helping them with that.
 

She asked me before I went to Hawaii if I could share some stamping techniques with these ladies and today was the day.  I took several retired flower sets and some retired ink and punches and away I went.  I showed them some basic coloring techniques and they took off.  Here are a few of the cards they made this morning.






Here are a few that they made with the designer paper they had.



Any time I can share my love of stamping with people it is a good day.  When I get to work with young people it is even better!!  

Every day is a gift!  Make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: