June 5, 2021

Color & Contour

At first glance, this stamp set, Color & Contour, was just another flower stamp set.  But the more I work with it the better I like it.  And as usual, I LOVE the sentiments.


I was really bemoaning the fact that so many of my favorite layering dies had retired last month.  But as is so often the case I am finding new favorites.  The dies that are in the set not only die cut the flowers, but they have several scalloped rectangle dies that would layer well.  I see a lot of use in their future.


Stamps: Color & Contour
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulent Combo Pack
Accessories:  Scallopeontours Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

I actually managed to get through all of the ribbon and embellishments yesterday, pulled the retired stuff for my garage sale, and have gotten the new products on their shelves.  And I actually managed to stamp a card or two.

As soon as I am done posting this I want to head over to Kalona to their first Farmer's Market of the season.  I don't really need anything, but you never know what I might find.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: