June 9, 2021

Elegantly Said

I got some amazing swap ideas in Hawaii that are perfect for Cards in the Mail.  This is one of them that was on the display board and is in this week's packet.


Funny story . . . as I was getting ready to do the embossing for the card pieces I was thinking about what a pain it was going to be to have to emboss each one twice.  Imagine my surprise when I pulled out this folder and realized it was designed with the top and bottom embossing.  Guess I did not look at it too well when I unpackaged it and put it away.  LOL.  All of this to say that it is an awesome little folder!!


Stamps: Elegantly Said
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen
Designer Series Paper: Pansy Petals
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Greenery Embossing Folder, Double Oval Punch, 
Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . it is amazing how much better you can sleep when you are not hot and sticky!!  We did turn on the air conditioner yesterday and not only was it cooler in the evening but the sleeping conditions were awesome.  So much so that I slept almost 9 hours and did not even see the end of the Cubs baseball game.  Good thing they were ahead by so much!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: