June 19, 2021

Turtle Friends

I love this Turtle Friends stamp set.  I decided to change it up a bit when I was stamping the extra packets from Monday night.  You can see the original card here.


Like I said in the original post since turtles are so slow these are great for belated birthdays . . . the sender is as slow as a turtle!!  


Stamps: Turtle Friends
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Soft sea Foam, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Pansy Patch
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Turtle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a pretty low key day . . . no social butterfly activities today!!  I am hoping to get a start on the Cards in the Mail Class for Monday and also to work a little on the box of cards to take to Hanna and Jake.  And of course, listen to the baseball game!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: