June 8, 2021

Flowers of Friendship

Can you say awesome??   That is exactly what this new designer series paper is . . . AWESOME!!  


Once again we have let the paper do all of the work!!  It is really so much more beautiful in person.  The gold accents in the paper really pop so you don't need much else in the way of embellishment . . . a little ribbon and a sentiment and you are good to go.  That is what makes this such a great Cards in the Mail card.  If you get this week's packet then you will have this card in your stash.


Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Cardstock: Just Jade, Pale Papaya, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Expressions in Ink
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories: Stitched rectangle Dies, Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure where spring went, or if we even had spring this year.  It seems like it went to immediately HOT.  I do know I am not a fan of it!!  I know it is hot when even John asks if our air conditioning is working and don't I think it is time to turn it on!!  Good thing I have a room air conditioner in my stamping room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: