June 22, 2021

Happy Thoughts

I am going to be so sad to see this stamp set, Happy Thoughts, retire at the end of the month.  I love the sentiments, the fonts, everything about this stamp set.  This is one you will want to keep in your stamp stash for a long time.


This is one of my go-to layouts whenever I am making a simple card.  It is perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.  This one is in this week's packet.    The Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder just adds that extra dimension cards need.


Stamps: Happy Thoughts (Retiring)
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Genial Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I started the day with a morning hair appointment and am just now getting around to a post at noon.  Later this afternoon I will be going to Iowa City for one of my Technique/Stamp Clubs.  Since we are all now retired or off for the summer we can meet earlier in the afternoon.  Hopefully, I will get a little other stamping done sometime in between activities.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: