July 1, 2021

Artistically Inked

How can it be July 1st already?  I am not sure where in the world the time is going!!  I am just now getting my flowers planted.  They surely are not as pretty as these flowers, however!!


I have used the dies with this suite quite a bit but this was my first attempt at using the flower stamps.  I wasn't sure that I really like them, but they came out okay.  This is one of the cards that everyone made at Make-It-Monday.  I think they liked it as well.

 

Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Magenta Madness, Basic White
Ink: Magenta Madness, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Artistic Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, 
Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is eye clinic day for John.  I am hoping and praying that they continue to see improvement in his left eye.  The shots are not pleasant but if they work it is oh so worth it!!   I am also hoping that they get us in and out in a timely fashion.  I have stamp club this evening here at the house and need to finish getting ready for that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: