July 16, 2021

In Symmetry


I have always loved the Night of Navy and Calypso Coral color combination and the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper pulls it together with a touch of Bumblebee.  Perfect color combination, I think!!



This is one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week got to make.  I should have taken pictures and did not but I love how people took these supplies and laid them out differently.  Some people put the designer series paper down the side and some put it across the bottom.  They were all equally as cool.


Stamps: In Symmetry
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry (On Sale this MOnth)
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Just Jade
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure how I actually manage it, but I think I have more stuff than ever at my garage sale this year.  I took a gamble on the weather and laid out all of the stamp sets and dies yesterday.  I have FIVE tables chuck full of stamp sets and dies.  I haven't even begun to take out the accessories, Paper Pumpkin kits, scrapbooking accessories, packs of paper, and single sheets of paper.  I only have two more tables in my house, so my friend, Luetta who is helping me as always, is bringing an extra one.  You will for sure want to get some great bargains . . . everything is priced to go!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: