July 20, 2021

Artistically Inked

You can never have too many thank you cards  . . . I think that is something that has gone out of style and really needs to come back into style.  With this card, it would be so easy to make up multiples and they could all look different depending on what designer series paper you would use.  And now would be a great time to stock up on designer series paper since it happens to be on sale this month.





This is one of the cards that is in this week's cards in the Mail.  Super simple, but yet is really striking.  I am thinking that this would be a great use of a lot of the designer series paper that I have left over from my garage sale!!


Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth (On Sale This Month)
Ink: Garden Green
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Dark
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Success . . . I can now see all of my stamping room floor and my stamping table!!  I got all of my old card swaps sorted and several bags are ready to give to my friend, Linda, who redoes some of them and then sends them to a lady who in turn sends them to the troops overseas so that they have cards that they can mail home.  A win-win for everyone!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: