July 19, 2021

Shaded Summer

I usually buy stamp sets for the sentiments and Shaded Summer was no exception.  I love the sentiments with the assorted fonts that come along with the flower images.



Although it is again on backorder, I was happy to at least get to order some of the awesome Impressions in Ink Designer Series Paper.  With paper this pretty you really don't need much else on your card.  I hope everybody else that gets this week's Cards in the Mail thinks so as well.


Stamps: Shaded Summer
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Expressions in Ink
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Potted Succulents Dies, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, S
tampin' Dimensionals

I am still trying to get stuff picked up and cleaned up after the garage sale this weekend.  My plan is to finish that today so that I can actually stamp some cards the rest of the week since it is relatively appointment-free.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: