July 25, 2021

Artistically Inked

Another card from the display board in Hawaii that I thought was pretty cool!  I am really loving the leaves die and can think of so many ways to use it!!


The Gold Metallic Specialty Paper is really awesome as well.  It is soft and very different from anything we have had before, making it even more special.

 

Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Gold and Rose Gold 6" X 6" Metallic Specialty Paper
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Tailor-Made Tags Dies, Artistic Dies, T
hanks & Hello Embossing Folders, 
Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My trip to Minneapolis to the dinner theater was awesome.  Since I did not have to drive I took along my big card project I am making to take to Adel and finished it up.  It seemed to me to be a great use of car time.

Today I need to finish getting things cut and ready for Make-It-Monday.  Hopefully, I will have things ready to go so I can stuff envelopes this afternoon while watching baseball.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: