July 6, 2021

Flowers of Friendship
 
I finally have everything ready for this week's Cards in the Mail.  I have been a bit distracted and had trouble concentrating this weekend on getting it done.  More on that at the end of the post!!


There are so many things you can do with just designer series paper and a sentiment stamp.  That is a great thing especially since DSP is on sale this month.  This is a great layout for those small pieces of paper that you might have leftover.  Make them all the same or find color-coordinated ones and you are set to go.  Since we no longer have the Triple Banner Punch, I used the Tailored Tag Punch to flag the end of my banner.


Stamps: Flowers of Friendship
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Cinnamon Cider, Garden Green, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Woven Ribbon, 
2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Tailored Tag Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a busy on-the-go kind of day.  I have an appointment this morning and then I am meeting my friend, Luetta, and we are headed to Cedar Rapids to see if I can find some very special stamps.  Why do I need special stamps?  Well, today is a more than special day for our family and I do have a request of you.  

Would you join me in saying prayers for my daughter, Hanna, and her husband, Jake, as they begin their journey to Colombia to meet their family of children and bring them home to Adel.



So you see . . . I need some stamps with some Spanish sentiments for my new grandchildren.  Never knowing I would need any . . . I no longer have the ones Stampin' Up! had a few years ago.  Wish me luck, but more importantly, pray for safe travels and smooth transitions for Hanna and Jake and their growing family.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: