July 9, 2021

Blossoms In Bloom

Designer Series Paper . . . my new best friend!  Well not really new . . . but certainly a friend when it makes card making SO SO SO easy!!


Mossy Meadow is not usually a color I reach for very often . . . but it is certainly perfect for this card paired with the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper.  A couple of punched or die-cut layers and you have a super simple card!!


Stamps: Blossoms in Bloom
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Everyday Label Punch, Double Oval Punch, 
Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I can hardly believe I am saying this, but as I sit on my patio writing this post, I am actually chilly.  Like chilly enough, I am ready to go inside and warm up!!  And it is the middle of July!!  I will need to remember this when I am complaining about the heat in a couple of weeks.

Today I am taking a friend for a medical test so have my stamping bag packed with something to work on while I am there.  I love having things ready to go like that so I can grab it whenever the situation calls for it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: