July 27, 2021

Artistically Inked

Finally . . . .I have used some of the image stamps in the Artistically Inked stamp set!!  


I can't seem to get past using this leafy branch in many of my cards.  It makes a mess when you die cut it but it is worth it.  It hasn't seemed to make any difference what I cut it out of, I love it!! 


Bev (a Monday night stamper) does not like tone on tone cards so this time I remembered to take some extra cardstock so she could add an additional layer.  Instead of using what I had taken she used the piece that she cut the leaf branch from, to add a gold foil layer.  She had to trim down the white embossed layer a tad, but as you can see, it really adds to the original card.


Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White, Gold Foil
Ink: So Saffron, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Artistic Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Metallic Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Nothing on the agenda today . . . but it is too hot to do too much!!  I may work on some swaps for this weekend, or I may just sit and read!!  It is great to have choices!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: