July 29, 2021

Art in Bloom

Today's card is one that comes directly from my friend, Susie!  About the only thing I changed was the designer series paper and the ribbon.



The Bloom Dies are SO SO SO easy to use.  I was a little hesitant at first, but I love the way that the die fits inside the embossing folder so that they cut and emboss at the same time.  It is awesome!!


Stamps: Art in Bloom, Art Gallery
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth, Pattern Party
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Bloom Dies & Embossing Folder, Scalloped Contour Dies, 
Metallic Pearls, Gold Fine Art 3/8" Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is another eye appointment for John and since they aren't really speed merchants up there, I am not planning on doing anything else.  My trick is that if I take something with me to do, they get us in pretty quickly, and if I don't take anything we are there forever.  So guess I need to find something to take with me!!
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: