July 4, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers

Happy 4th of July!!  It looks to be a beautiful day for any festivities you may be attending.  Red, white, and blue are some of my favorite colors.


I made this card more than a year ago but thought it was perfectly appropriate for today!!  It does have some retired red and blue ribbon on it, by any red and blue ribbon would work, or for that matter strips of cardstock would work as well.



Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red Stamp n' Write Marker
Accessories: Stitched Star Dies, Bark 3D Embossing Folder, 
Label Me Fancy Punch,  Opal Rounds, Red Ribbon, Blue Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day!!  Wellman had their 4th of July celebration a day early since the 4th falls on a Sunday.  The weather was perfect for the parade.  It has been a long time since I have been home for a parade and an even longer time since you could sit without roasting while watching the parade.  I spent the afternoon napping and the evening reading on the patio.  The day was rounded out by watching the fireworks from my own backyard.

Today as soon as I am done posting this John and I are headed out to go to Iowa City to meet Julie and Jason and go to the annual flea market that is held on the county fairgrounds.  I certainly don't need any fleas but it is always a good time!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: