July 30, 2021

Forever Blossoms

Easy wedding cards are not in my vocabulary so when I received this one as a swap, I was very pleased.

 

I had kind of forgotten about the Ornate Dies.  I used them a lot when they first came out but they have sat untouched on my shelves for a while now.  This shows me I need to bring them out again!!  The Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper which is on sale for a few more days yet is just perfect for a wedding card . . . soft and weddingly.  Yes . . . that is a made-up word . . . a Lynda word.


Stamps: Forever Blossoms
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hand Penned
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I am going to spend the day stamping with some friends.  I am sure I will come home with all kinds of ideas and new card samples to share!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: