August 1, 2021

Artistically Inked

One of the best things about getting together to stamp all day is the swaps you come home with.  This is one of the cards that we made yesterday.  My friend, Jenni made this card for one of our swaps.


This designer series paper is so retro, but I just love it . . . .the colors used and the designs in all 12 of the patterns.  It is still on sale for two more days!!  This is such a simple card, but oh so perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.


Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Just Jade, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be what I always called a ketchup and mustard day when I taught first grade.  I am going to catch up and finish all of the things I have half started!!  And believe me  . . . there are a lot of things to catch up on!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: