August 16, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

I am certainly in love with all of the plant-like silhouette dies that Stampin' Up! seems to have this fall.  I know I probably do not need them all, but I certainly have them all.  This card, which I found on a site I look at, Stamper Camper, seemed to make the perfect sympathy card.


This is one of this week's Cards In the Mail card.  Even I will probably think I am crazy when I get done getting all of the pieces for this week's cards die cut.  There are certainly a lot of them!!  But I do think that they are all pretty cool.


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, 
Pale Papaya, Basic Whiteapaya, 
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories: Harvest Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, 
Brushed Metallic  Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My own appointment for today has been canceled so today is wide open.  I thought about manufacturing someplace to go or something to do and then decided that I would just continue to plug away at my Christmas craft show projects so that I am not scrambling around during the holiday season.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: