August 21, 2021

In Your Words

There is nothing better in the stamping world than a FREE stamp set.  In Your Words is a great sentiment stamp set that you can earn with a qualifying order or party.



I have used another one of the Sale-a-Bration products on this card . . . the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper.  For all of you black and white lovers out there this paper is perfect.  I decided this time to add a little color with the Blending Brushes and my Stampin' Blends.


Stamps: In Your Words (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beautifully Penned (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Polished Pink Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Blending Brushes, 
Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day at home . . . more projects completed.  Today is also a cardstock cutting kind of day.  I am hoping the Cubs are on TV this afternoon so that I can stuff envelopes while I watch them.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: