August 9, 2021

Penned Petals

I love love love black and white cards!!  That is why you will be seeing a lot of this Sale-a-Bration Paper, Beautifully Penned.  There are 12 awesome patterns of black and white in the FREE pack.  You will surely want some for yourself!!


The whole front of this card is embossed with the Tateful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.  It is much easier for me to cut a quarter of a sheet of cardstock and emboss that than it is for me to try and emboss just half of the card.  I also like the inside of my card to be smooth so it takes care of that issue as well!!


Stamps: Hand Penned Petals, Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beautifully Penned (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Light Basic Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, stuffed into envelopes, gathered into baskets, and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the car for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I am hoping to decide what to do with the remaining garage sale items (except stamps and dies) today and get that corner of my kitchen back to normal.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: