August 5, 2021

Biggest Wish

Sometimes it is nice to just have a generic "hello" card that you can use for any occasion.  I thought this card was just perfect for that!!  


I surely hope the people that are getting this week's Cards in the Mail love this paper as much as I do.  I can't get enough of it . . . it is just so beautiful!!  And the Stitched Greenery Die is perfect to add some interest to the background of the card.


Stamps: Biggest Wish
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Expressions In Ink
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Greenery Dies, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this, John and I are out the door to head to the Des Moines Airport.  Hanna and Jake are arriving mid-morning with our four grandchildren.  I am sure there will be a lot of pictures tomorrow.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: