August 31, 2021

Party Puffins

I need to up my game when it comes to kid's cards now that I have four littles to make cards for!!  The Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper, which is a Sale-a-Bration item, will certainly help me do that!!



How did I get that little penguin you right ask?  Well, he is conveniently punched out of the designer series paper with the Penguin Builder Punch.  It does not get simpler than that!!  Layer a little more paper and you have an adorable card!!


Stamps: Party Puffins
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Penguin Playmates (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Penguin Builder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure where yesterday went . . . my car needed to go into the shop and when I got home I was all out of my routine.  By the time I realized I had not made a post, it was after supper!!

We had a great time stamping this weekend.  I got several cards made and ideas for some upcoming classes, that I can't wait to share with you.  

Today is going to be a ketchup and mustard kind of day as I have many unfinished projects laying around that need to get done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: