September 1, 2021

Nature's Harvest  

Pinterest is a wealth of inspiration.  I found this card there and traced it back to a site I look at sometimes . . . Stampin' Pretty.  I don't normally think of blue as a fall-ish color, but it sure works for this card.  And I love the sentiment in this set.  It is perfect for a sympathy card.



There is definitely a lot of die-cutting on this card, but it turned out really cool I think.  I do know I need to order more of this Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper because I seem to be going through it at the speed of sound!!


Stamps: Nature's Harvest
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Harvest Dies, Basic Border Dies, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What happens when you stay up till 2:30 reading a book . . . you sleep in and waste half of the day!!  But the book was great and I finished it!!

Today is going to be a take it easy day . . . I have some stamping orders to deliver and some errands to run in Iowa City.  And of course, the Cubs on TV tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: