September 23, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

One of the best parts of attending an In-Person stamping event is the swapping.  This is a card I received this weekend when I was in Illinois.


The mixed foil paper is much more stunning in person than it is in the photo.  And of course, the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots just add to the overall card.



Stamps:  Pretty Pumpkins
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil, Copper Foil
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Linen Thread, 
Mini Dimensionals

My stamping table is found and I am now working from my stamping room again.  It is probably a good thing since baseball season is close to being done.  Today I am going to tackle some more craft show projects, as well as finish up some other things I unearthed when I cleaned off the table.
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: