September 13, 2021

Nature's Harvest

There are so many cool patterns in this Nature's Harvest Designer Series Paper.  This was one I had overlooked until I saw this card on Pinterest.


The original card that I saw had no embellishments on it and for some reason, I think cards always need an embellishment, so I colored some Pearl Basic Jewels with a dark Soft Succulent Stampin' blends and popped them on my card.

a

Stamps: Nature's Harvest
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Succulent Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack
Accessories: Harvest Does, Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, stuffed into envelopes, supplies gathered, and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the car for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I have a couple of swaps that I need to work on tonight for a weekend stamping event that I am going to this weekend.  And if there is time, I hope to start another craft show project.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: