September 2, 2021

Heartfelt Wishes

Heartfelt Wishes is one of the stamp sets that we received on the Incentive Trip to Hawaii in May.  I was super glad to get it because I love the style of the words.  It reminds me of a couple of stamps sets that we had many years ago and that I still have in my stamp stash somewhere!  Not only are the sentiments great but the font is awesome as well.


As with many of the Cards in the Mail, the designer series paper does all of the work.  I did order more of this wonderful Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper so you can expect to see more of it in the coming days.


Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Symmetrical Stems Border Punch, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems,
 Mini Glue Dots

Today's agenda includes cleaning off my stamping flurry from the kitchen table so that I can have Technique/Stamp Club tonight and also figuring out just exactly what techniques I want to do tonight.  I have a couple of ideas, I just need to get them done.  And then of course there is always getting the cardstock cut and everything ready to go.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: