September 16, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins

As usual, I am a day late and a dollar short . . . I just opened my package of this Sale-a-Bration Dazzling 6" X 6" Specialty Designer Paper this weekend and now it is sold out.


If you were lucky enough to get some of this paper, it is so awesome.  You can use it as it comes in the package or you can use your Stampin' Blends as I have done here to color it.  It is way more dazzling than is shown here in the photo!!


Stamps: Pretty Pumpkins
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: In Good Taste, Dazzling 6" X 6" Specialty Paper (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Pack
Accessories:  Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder, 
Label Me Fancy Punch, 3/8" Diamond Weave Ribbon, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is go out to lunch and stay and visit all afternoon day.  I have some errands to run before meeting my friends for lunch, and tonight is an early baseball game, so I doubt there will be much stamping going on today!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: