September 28, 2021

Delicate Dahlias

I know I always say this when stamps are about to retire . . . "I am sure going to miss this one."  That is definitely true about both of these Sale-a-Bration stamp sets . . . Delicate Dahlias and In Your Words.  If you don't have them yet, you have until Thursday to get them.



This card does use a lot of different ink colors.  I stamped the outlines of each of the flowers and the leaves full strength and then stamped off when stamping the insides of the big flowers and the leaves.  The inside of the little Bumblebee and Cajun Craze flowers was stamped full strength again.  I ran it through the Stamp' & Emboss machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder after I had all of my stamping done.



Stamps: Delicate Dahlias (Sale-a-Bration), 
In Your Words (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, 
Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder,
 Heat Tool, Gold 3/8" Fine Art Ribbon, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is appointment day.  I have a couple of fun appointments this morning and then this afternoon I have my five-year oncology checkup.  In between things I  hope to do a little birthday shopping for the kids and hopefully have time for a stop at a local craft store.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: