September 10, 2021

Festive & Bright

I always feel blessed . . . every second of every day . . . but there is something about September that increases that feeling.  Probably because that is when I started my journey with lymphoma in earnest.  My words have always been . . . thankful, grateful, blessed.  So when I saw the work Blessed in this stamp set, I knew right away that I wanted to make a card like this.


I waited patiently (okay maybe not patiently) for the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper to become available so I could make this card.  I definitely feel like it was worth the wait . . . the picture does not do it justice . . . It is just beautiful in person!!


Stamps: Festive & Bright
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Blackberry Beauty
Accessories:  Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

And here are two more of the reasons I am so very blessed!!


This was about the first thing I saw this morning in a text message from Hanna.  It is CyHawk Day at their elementary buildings.  How can you not feel blessed when looking at their sweet faces!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: