September 6, 2021

Snowflake Wishes

It is such a beautiful day today I hesitate to post a card with snowflakes on it, but they will be flying sooner than we want . . . and Christmas will be here before we know it!!


If you don't have any of these Wonderful Snowflakes yet, you will surely need to get some!!  I would love for all of the snow this winter to be like this snowflake . . . on my cards.  They are actually very pretty with a kind of sheen to them . . . makes a great accent on cards!!  And the designer paper I used for this card is FREE . . . with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration!


Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peaceful Prints
Ink: Real Red
Accessories:  Wonderful Snowflakes, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City to pick up some cross stitching supplies and get a few groceries.  This looks to be a pretty quiet week around the Wilson household so I want to have what I need without making any special trips anywhere!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: