September 14, 2021

Texture & Frames

I am not sure why, but there is something about these "grungy" collage cards that really appeals to me.  So, of course, the Texture & Frames Sale-a-Bration stamp set is a favorite.



One of the things I like about this card is its versatility.  It would work for just about any occasion with a change out of sentiment.  Various shades of blue would also be a good color combination for this.


Stamps:  Textures & Frames, Sparkle of the Season, Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Very Vanilla
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  2021-2023 In-Color Jewels,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a totally unplanned kind of day.  I am going to run some errands this morning and then just see where the day takes me.  I would like to get a little stamping done and some reading as well.  I do have to finish up my swaps for this weekend, so that will probably be the first thing I do when I get home. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: