September 3, 2021

Encircled in Warmth

Last night was the first Thursday of the Month and we had Technique/Stamp Club.  We learned how to make our own Expressions in Ink designer series paper in a technique I called Gilded Leafing Alcohol Ink Vellum Background. That is quite a mouthful, but the technique is awesome!!  Messy for sure, but awesome!!




Last night we used different shades of blues to make our paper. I am anxious to try it in fall colors and also different shades of pink.  That may be on my agenda for today since all of the supplies are still sitting on the table. 


Stamps: Encircled In Warmth
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Vellum
Ink: Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Balmy Blue Dark, Misty Moonlight Light, Night of Navy Dark
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Water Painters, Wonderful Snowflakes, 
Gilded Leafing, Gilded Gems, Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to a stitching shop to pick up some more fabric and threads.  I have taken up my cross-stitch again and have a couple of designs I want to try when I am done with the project I am working on.  I hope to be home in enough time to try out the different colored background papers before the Cubs come on TV this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: