September 20, 2021

Art Gallery

The Be Dazzling Sale-a-Bration paper is pretty awesome!!  It really sparkles and shines.  Unfortunately, it is sold out.  Fortunately, I have plenty in my stash!!



I have paired it with the Gold Shimmer Paper which is equally as awesome.  I had not used it before making this card.  I can assure you I will be using it again and again.



Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Early Espresso, Gold Shimmer Vellum, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Be Dazzling (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Harvest Dies, Timeworn 3D Embossing Folder, 
Double Oval Punch, 3/8" Diamond Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My weekend stamping retreat was absolutely awesome.  It was fun to attend an event in person and to stamp things that other people had planned.  I have many many things to share in the coming days so be sure to stay tuned.  Today is eye doctor day for John so I doubt much else gets done today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: