September 12, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream
 
The FREE designer series paper, Penguin Playmates, has many fun patterns and designs.  I would be hard-pressed to tell you which I like the best.  



Once again, the paper does most of the work for us!!  A couple of embellishments and a sentiment and you have a great card.  This would also make a wonderful birthday card for a "little" that has a winter birthday.


Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Penguin Playmates
Ink: Memenevunch, Matte Black Dots, 
White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a Hawkeye game yesterday!!  Did you hear me cheering?  If not, I am truly surprised!!  I received these pictures at the start of the game.  How could the Hawks not win with such great fans!!  So glad Hanna is starting them out right!!





Today is cardstock cutting day.  I do need to get ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I know what we are doing, I just need to get it ready.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: