September 8, 2021

In Your Words

I love FREE stamp sets and this is another one of them that you can earn FREE during Sale-a-Bration!  It has some awesome sentiments that I know I will use a lot!



I have a lot of this twine from the Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack and it is the perfect accent for this card.  It also serves as the closure for the card.



As you can see, this is a pocket card.  There is plenty of space for your message on the insert and you can use both the front and the back.  Trying once again to incorporate some funky folds into the card packets.



Stamps: In Your Words
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Beauty of the Earth
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It certainly looks to be another beautiful day in the neighborhood.  As I was going to bed last night and went to lock the door I realized that I had not even set foot outside yesterday.  There will not be many of these beautiful days left so I should take advantage of them while they are here.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: