September 30, 2021

Nature's Harvest

I love the fall colors . . . whether they are in nature or on cards!!  And this card is no exception.



Over the weekend, I had someone ask me if I remembered how to make a card like this.  They still had the supply sheet that went with that card so it was easy to look up and remember how to do it.  I decided that it was a cool technique and I should make a Make-It-Monday card with a current stamp set and this is what followed.  You might notice the small square in the upper left-hand corner with the sentiment . . . that is to cover the exceptionally crooked sentiment that was my original stamping.  Not sure what I was doing but it was so crooked you almost needed to hold the card sideways!!  LOL


Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Delicate Dahlias
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Harvest Meadow
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Back, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Early Espresso 1/4" Suede Trim, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be Tired Thursday!!  When I was doing chemo I scheduled a Tired Tuesday after every treatment so that I would allow myself to rest.  I scheduled Tired Thursday today after the COVID booster shot yesterday in case I was tired today . . . and I am . . . and I am planning on resting all day today!!  Still way better than COVID!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!
 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: