October 1, 2021

Craft Show Project #4

I had this project all but complete several weeks ago but was waiting for the magnets to come in so I could complete them.  The magnets came on Wednesday, so yesterday was the day to finish them.


I had made a similar purse not using Christmas paper at one of the retreats that I attended in Illinois (although it was virtual) and I thought right away that they would make excellent Secret Santa gifts or stocking stuffers, so I made up quite a few in different patterns of Christmas paper.


The hardest part of this whole project was . . . 


keeping the popcorn around long enough to finish the purses.  It was quite tempting to pop up a bag or two, but I did resist the temptation!!  Hopefully, other people will think they are as cute as I do!!





Today is going to be another day of rest . . . maybe even more so than yesterday!!  And as weird as it seems . . . watching the Hawkeyes play football tonight.  Night game not so weird . . . Friday night game . . . very weird!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: