October 18, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

After celebrating 7 birthdays this weekend, I guess I am still in the birthday mode!!


This card, which is one of this week's Cards in the Mail, is super simple, but the designer series paper makes it oh so special.  It comes straight from a site I follow . . . Stamp With Tracy.  The Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper is absolutely awesome.  Stampin' Up! really outdid themselves with this pack.


Stamps: Basic White Thick, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Blackberry Beauty
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Gilded Gems,
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be a reading day.  I have our family zoom book club tonight and I still need to get the book finished . . . there are worse ways to spend a day than with a cup of coffee, your feet up, reading a good book!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: